Wednesday, February 8, 2012

V Week- Making Valentines

Spoiler alert for Trip's grandparents, aunts, and uncles: This post contains pictures of a a card that will soon be in your mailbox, so if you want to be surprised, don't look! :)

I wanted to make valentines for some family members, so I got Trip set up with some paints. I tried a couple of new mixes that turned out great. The dark one is red and blue finger paint with some glitter. The other is a modified version of the "snow paint" that I made last week. This time, I mixed equal amounts of white glue and shaving cream and then added some red finger paint to make it pink.


Trip was excited to get to work and liked knowing that he was painting for his grandparents.


He was quite fascinated with the puffy paint. (And also felt the need to stand up in the chair to explore it.)




Once the paint was dry, I traced some hearts on the back of the paper and cut them out. I printed out the text, and began the assembly.



Happy Valentine's Day!

1 comment: