Monday, September 26, 2011

B Week- Hide and Seek Bowl


For our hide and seek bowl this week, I changed things up a little and used beans to cover the objects rather than different pastas as I have in the past. Trip enjoyed the beans but had a much more difficult time keeping them in the bowl and on the towel than he has with the pasta. He really just wanted to scatter them all over the living room!


I rotated a few things in and out of the bowl this week and didn't get the plastic banana and small board book in the picture. I've discovered that it's fun if the contents are slightly different each day. Trip loves to discover something new and sometimes wants to keep something out of the bowl to play with longer.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I'm guessing B week will be a HIT with that ball-loving boy!

    ReplyDelete